Tuesday, May 12, 2009

About me

Well when you ask about NASABI Musonge...there is one thing they will ask you...Are you looking for Nasco?...They only and favourable answer to give at that time will be a YES...I am a born and breath Cameroonian and could say also biligual by blood and spirit...I am abotu 1m82 in height and have a great weight...I lived and studied my nursery and primary education in Douala, Littoral(the biggest city in Cameroon) for those who don't know it and then later on moved to Buea for my seeocndary education...Well as life went on i found myself into Presbyterian Comprehensive Secondary School(PCSS) then but now Presbyterian Comprehenvsive High School(PCHS) Buea(one of the coldest towns in Cameroon.)...Later went to Presbyterian High School Kumba(PHS) and there did my advance...(to be continued)
Ask and you shall be served...
Long Live the BIG 5IVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment